(Malta), born in 1968 in Malta, teaches Maltese Literature at the University of Malta. In 1999 he published It-Trumbettier, a poetry collection which placed second in the Premio Tivoli Europa Giovani competition for poetry books published in Europe in 1999. In 2008 he, together with Immanuel Mifsud and other contributors, published a poetry book about climate change, Rił min- Nofsinhar which won a special prize for the most creative book at the Malta National Book Awards. His poetry has been translated into 13 languages and published in many international collections.
- The cemetery at arlington, virginia (Ił-łimiterju ta'arlington,virginia)
- In front of the government pharmacy (Quddiem l-ispiżerija tal -gvern)
- What will you do when the night is over? (X’se tagłmel meta l-lejl jintemm?)
- Love is like a firework (L-imłabba błal murtal)
- Through your tousled hair (Qalb xag łrek imqanfed)
- Siem recalls the trees of afabet (Siem jiftakar is -sigar t’afabet)