LAURA ACCERBONI (1985) was born in Genova, lives in Lugano. She graduated in Modern Literature at the University of Genoa. Her poems have been published in several literary reviews, including: Italian Poetry Rewiew, Poesia, Specchio della Stampa, Gradiva, Steve, CapoVerso and Nuova Corrente, Loch Raven Review (USA, Maryland) and Kluger Hans (Belgium). In 2010 she released the poetry book Attorno a ciò che non è stato (Achille Marazza Prize, Opera Prima 2012) for Edizioni del Leone, and in 2015 the book La parte dell’annegato for Edizioni Nottetempo. She won several national and international literary awards. She participated in several festivals such as Poetry International Rotterdam (NL), Felix Poetry Festival (Belgium), Goran’s Spring (Croatia), Međunarodni festival suvremene poezije Brutal (Croatia), Struga Poetry Evenings (Macedonia), Internationales Literaturfestival (Leukerbad, CH), Babel Festival (Bellinzona, CH), ChiassoLetteraria (CH). Since 2012 she is member of the editorial committee of the Steve poetry review contributing with reviews and translations. Her photographic works have been presented in solo and group exhibitions.
Laura Accerboni is coming to Days of Poetry and Wine festival as a member of Versopolis platform, supported by the Creative Europe Programme of the EU.
- Coldness (Il freddo)
- At school (A scuola)
- Yesterday the tallest boy (Ieri il bambino più alto)
- I thought (Ho pensato)
- I could be a wild boar (Potrei essere un cinghiale)
- I wear (Il sorriso nuovo)
- When they forced me (Quando mi obbligavano)
- While I was slamming (Mentre sbattevo)
- Have you any idea (Hai idea di quanto)
- Everything about you (Tutto in te)
- I feel nauseous (Mi mette nausea)
- The lights (Le luci)
- We are interesting (Siamo persone)