Do you want new experiences? At Beletrina, we offer training in the period from 1 August 2020 to 15 September 2020 to help with the organization of the Days of Poetry and Wine 2020 festival.
We offer training in the period from 1 August 2020 to 15 September 2020 (174 hours) to help with the organization of the Days of Poetry and Wine 2020 festival, which combines the poetic word and the promotion of the highest quality Slovenian wines.
Unemployed and inactive people, especially those over the age of 50, the long-term unemployed and those with an ISCED 3 education, as well as persons in the process of losing their jobs, can apply for the call.
PLACE OF TRAINING: Eastern Cohesion Region (Ptuj with surrounding areas)
Why do we need you?
For large and small tasks that are (of course all!) important for the quality of the festival. We have in mind:
- Execution of operational tasks within the festival
- Participation in the planning and implementation of events
- Assistance in promoting the festival
- Various other festival tasks
What do we expect?
- At least a basic knowledge of English
- Independence, self-initiative, responsibility, perseverance
- Ingenuity, accuracy
- Desirable good condition to be able to cope with arranging the premises of festival events
- The joy of working with people, communication
You get a star for your knowledge and experience in the field of festivals, and if you know the Days of Poetry and Wine festival, it is an additional plus. If we have attracted your attention and you see yourself in our team, we invite you to send your application to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Deadline for applications: July 17, 2020.